Wednesday, November 12, 2008

If this is bipartisan, I want no part.

I believe immigration control to be one of the 3 most important issues facing our country. It touches on national security and the economy based on the strain illegals put on American taxpayers. Those are the top two for me.

I'm certainly not an isolationist. There is a process in place that allows immigrants to go after the dream of being an American citizen. I've done some research, America's process is a less stringent than other countries. Go ahead and try to emigrate to Sweden or Switzerland, especially as an American with no ties to those countries.

The following article is a perfect example of many of our political problems and the impact those problems have on national security and our economy when multiplied from a single action. It all has to do with Obama's illegal immigrant relatives and being above the law.

No comments: